Each student is responsible for knowing the rules,regulations,academic requirements and displinary policies of the university. S/he is expected to behave in accordance with good moral values and the rules and regulations of the university either on campus or outside.Politics is completely prohibited in the campus.
Premier University strives to maintain a healthy academic atmosphere on its campus.The students are expected to do their part in achieving this goal by attending classes regularly,making appropriate use of all campus resources in a way as to enhance their academic achievements,maintaining discipline,keeping the campus clean and being good neighbors and models of good citizenship.
PUC code of conduct for all students is effective. Students are strictly forbidden from adopting unfair means in class assignments,tests,quizzez,examinations,project work,team paper and report writing.
The following would be considered as adoption of unfair means during examination and other contests:
- Communicating with fellow students for obtaining help
- Copying from another student's script/report/paper etc .
- Copying from printed matter or hand written manuscript
- Writing from desk, or palm of a hand ,or from other incriminating documents
- Possessing of any incriminating documents whether used or not
- Any approach in direct or indirect form to influence teacher to improve grade of the examinee.
- Unruly behavior ,which disrupts academic program and /or congenial atmosphere of the university.
- Submission of readymade project or developed project by others.
If a student is detected by the instructors while adopting unfair means the concerned teacher shall report it to the higher authority for necessary action. Adoption of unfair means may result in the dismissal of the student from a particular course or program and/or expulsion from the university.
Code of conduct
For students to complete their studies successfully, it will be necessary to attend reasonable portion (not less than 75%) of the lectures, tutorials and practical classes for the respective course and to carry out the necessary reading, preparation and assignments set.